Sunday, November 11, 2007

Fish Fight!

So... Hmm... After completed my robotic registration, I felt really tired... So I went to living room and sit on the chair... Suddenly, that 2 tiger fish caught on a fight again. Since I have my camera near me, I just grabbed it and took this video... Have a look...

Nah... Don't worry about those 2 fish, cause they had fight and fight again since I put them into aquarium. Anyway, I still didn't see the situation like "menang jadi arang, kalah jadi abu" before... Lol... (though it had cause my 3 goldfish to say bye bye). So I separated them from goldfish, clown fish (maybe its a freshwater "clown fish", lol) and my "rectangle fish" (Since i don't know the name... It's the fish with orange striped on it's body)... So... I think that's all... Haha... Maybe it's not a fight after all... they're just "mencungkil bakat'ing'" each others! And it could be fun seeing them fight!

No comments: