Saturday, November 22, 2008

LiteFM's Year End Countdown...

Being Malaysia most favourite radiostation... Lite Fm is hosting another biggest music countdown in Malaysia... Hope got kena at least some in my list leh...

Click on picture for larger image

Click on picture for larger image
My Nomination...

Nah... What's the problem with the Paint?!?!? Lost 5 nomination...


Still remembered another 5 nomination is "Never Gonna Let You Go" from Sergio Mandes, "Just when I Needed You Most" by Randay Vanwarmer, Peabo Bryson and Roberta Flack for "Tonight I Celebrate My Love"... Celine Dion for "My Heart Will Go On"

Notice that nearly all songs are that "old"... I'm living in the 80 + 90's gua... Found any common between all of them? Ans: All are love songs! I do found those old songs meaningful... (But not too old please). Some really requires your 'experience" to understand the song... Haha... A bit challenging... Perhaps I'm different from others! I'm not updated... So don't suddenly ask me some korean singers name like dunno what Kim Jeun what or some sort like that... Lols...

No comments: