Monday, November 24, 2008

My Signature Creation...

Yeah, the creation that got me nominated by the APICTA Awards. I was only given a week to prepare and touch up eveything... Eventually I rebuilded it... Haiz... Programming is a huge mess that time... Programming software got prob, 3D modelling software also turn me down... Dah hampir "ki siao" leh. Haha.

I used to inspire a robot that can help to... Somehow... Guard things? CCTV came to my mind... But I wanted to have a so called "Smart" system that is simple and affordable. So I will make use of camera, instead of CCTV then. The "Smart Guard" system will snap a picture and trigger a loud alarm when it detects something unusual - Loud noise or abnormal distance level. Just placed it behind your doors or windows. It will capture the face of the... Person... Haha.

Build with shock and shatter resistance material... gua... Camera will be protected. (I didn't afford to try it...) To retrieve the camera, you will need a passcard. It can recognise 16 passcards = 16 Users. I'm using binary system. Besides, to activate and deactivate the "Smart Guard" system, you will need to swipe passcard and enter a sequence of code, so that the "Person" can't deactivate the alarm that easily gua... Battery and camera chamber is protected from dismantling purpose. Enough explanation dy lar... Later people sleep in front of com leh... Wan to say somemore? Can... This can actually attracts children leh, so pasaran no prob. (My target its not for real industry purpose yet, just as a amateur security system). Put it inside your locker, near your room's door, so that you get to know who entered your room before. Haha... Needless to say: Turn off the flash k? Plug your camera and this robot to an adapter k? (The robot can tahan quite long without adapter actually). So... Presenting Guardbot! Haha...

Digitalised and non-digitalised... What's the difference? Virtual and Reality...
Took up 2 days to do the 3D modelling... Haiz... Anyways, post end... Chaozz...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha....ur creation looks like ET of d 21st century. =P can it help someone exercise or do exam or anything? hehehe....