Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Exam stress?

"Passengers, this is the captain speaking. Due to some turbulence ahead, you may experience some rougher ride than usual. We will like you to fasten your seat belts. We will also like to inform you that the situation is under control and certainly, we will ensure that we will provide the upmost service to you." (Outside)

(In cockpit)...
1st Officer: Still got time to get this plane on?
Pilot: Hope so....
1st Officer: Hope..?
Engineer: You have 1 less than 1 month of fuel...
Pilot: I am aware of that, just that...
1st Officer: You won't have time to do full time study before landing...
Pilot: If that's the case, i'll stay up and get familiar with it...
1st Officer: Get familiar with the basic and ignored the new and more advanced instructions?
Pilot: No choice...
1st Officer: You should be like me, already familiar with the basic, ran through the simulation past year numerous times until I can memorize the questions already...
Engineer: (Past year so little until also can turn around and repeat do...)
Pilot: So you're prepared for it?
1st Officer: No.
Pilot: Why not?
1st Officer: I'm aiming for "The Best Landing in the History" Award la...
Engineer: (Then maybe I shall dump some fuel to raise the difficulty...)
Pilot: Looks like for me, I only need to know how to get a "Pass" for my landing should be sufficient... Rough but still can land...
1st Officer: If that's your aim...
Pilot: Means a guarantee no A in the advanced test...
!st Officer: Yeah...
Pilot: That's not important.
Engineer: (What!? Test grades not important?!?)
1st officer: Why?
Pilot: Because I failed them all...

...The End...

No comments: