Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sunshine weekends before the rain...


Why sunshine before rain? = Why the calm before the exam?
This is called the immunity towards exam, or often described as, being totally ignorant towards exam.

Time went past real fast especially weekends...

Let's start of with some diary stories that may make you sleep...

Friday 8.45pm start car from college CIT. Being one of the last students to go home and also one of the last car to exit the college, tranquil silence and exceptional calm has been experienced. I did not on my car's air cond nor radio, instead lowered down the windows to experience the silence of the surroundings. Blazing cool breeze felt, moderate temperature, adequate pole light brightness, with exception to my running engine, the surrounding was rather quiet, incomparable conditions with the scenes of daytime rush everywhere in the college.

Slowly, I reversed and start to exit college. The Vios car in front of me was another couple, which also had came out together with me from CIT. Driving slowly, I trailed their car (Of course right...) then out of the gate. They made a left turn later towards Taman Bunga Raya while I headed straight passed CIT. Traffic light was green for me, then I started to head towards Jalan Genting Klang.

With pretty light traffic and the heat from the burning sun compared to daytime, driving is a lot more relaxing. Not much rushing is observed. i drove slower than usual, topping speed about 50km/h, all the way until highway. Basically light traffic observed all the way. It was a Friday, perhaps those drivers seemed more relaxed when driving, of course with some come at light speed of 3 X 10^8 m/s to rush home. Nah, not important.

Reached home just right to catch American Idol, with my dinner of course. Haha.

With much accompanying entertainment, it is time to sleep.


Saturday 1030am woke up to fetch sis to 1U. I then went to post office settle some stuffs and went Brother's Kelana Jaya to pick up some cheap stuffs. Purchased Dashboard Spray and Tar Remover for RM10, then another 4 sets of door protector for RM 10. Doze off at about 4pm until 6pm, where I washed the car and basically used the Tar Remover to remove dirt from the tyre rims.

Went to Murni Discovery for dinner and bumped a schoolmate there. Well, she had looked a lot more matured by now. Had a bit of catching up and went for the bill. catched up American idol results with surprise... Then doze off again.


Sunday 10am. Good morning and start to spray the dashboard cleaner all over the car's interior. Had some hard-to-clean dirt up, and it was 2pm with chicken rice as lunch. Had a game of Command and Conquer, and i'm right up to study Chem. Ya right, dozed off after 30 mins of organic chemistry. Woke up at 5 and went to polish car. Yesterday I observed a BMW parked right beside my car and, seriously it even shines + glows at night lamp. Had it polished and 7pm invites me to dinner. I caught a series of shows of News and The White Shark on NTV 7, then Overhaulin at 8TV till midnight. Now, i'm typing what you're reading.

Thats how I spent my weekend.

I will consider this quite typical weekend. No studies, no homework, just do what I liked to do.

Thank you and good night...

No comments: