Friday, November 25, 2011

Exterior mod continued...

So now I spray somemore for rear mudguard with paint...


 Now it's dried and ready to install!


But let's try the front first...
Left


Right
 Ok... this 2 took me an afternoon to install it... Why? Because i;m still sorting out with the clips of the mudguard... It also took some time to clean up some dirts, tars, soils and even plants inside my fender...

But the problem will never arise again with my mud "guard's" help.

So yeah, sunset orange with aluminium brown mudguard, not attention grabbing enough yet noticeable if parked along with other cars...

Let's go to the back...

 Without mudguard...


 With mudguard... but seemed senget a bit...



 Initially tried a lot of ways without drilling the bumper, but all somehow didn't work out...
My neighbour then suggested me to drill the bumper and pasang saje...
Turns out really gotta use his way... And it's more secured and nicer too...







Mudguard done... Before my Physics Paper 1...

Hey! Check this blog regularly cause something fishy is coming soon...
Preview of next post... Sendiri main teka-teki la...

No comments: