Saturday, November 19, 2011

Exterior mod...

Purchased a few things for my car... Going for major exterior modification process...




 Front and rear mudflap...
Prevent stone go stripping off my paint and tars sticking like super glue on your fender and bumper....
Like this:
Amazingly only RM25 for both with installation screws... At kedai abang Kelana Jaya...
Some shops and Kg Cempaka selling 12 per set but screw RM1 per piece, there is 12 pieces of screws for mounting... Gilak betullll....



 I very free so I sprayed it with aluminium brown... Nice ke?
If you think looks no difference then scroll down...



 Original black rubber colour on the right hand side...
Kedai Abang quoted me about Rm30-50 for installation... Luckily I did myself... Somemore can customize colour...

Only had sprayed the front... The rear one today gaotim and install all 4 together... Still thinking how to spray the "Proton" wordings with another colour...


Was going to install Daytime Running Lights RM9.90 from kedai abang and look at the bumper bottom to look for clues... But then saw...
 Missing screws on the 3rd hole... Apala... Those ppl knock and spray dy sure lost screw one...


 Ended up buying screws from the cut throat shop... RM1 per piece... Only there got sell leh!
Washer parts, RM30... I mean, RM0.30 for 3 sets...
The newspaper some more congratulate me...

Screwed it and solved... Now the plastic parts is more secured...


 Finally, forget about 111111 come out as Toto number,
I give you 1 lucky number as an appreciation after staring at my blog...
26262, nice number?

No comments: