Saturday, December 24, 2011

Cheapest mod in the car... RM1.70 ONLY!

So here's the stuff that I bought...
Tyre label pressure... Normally comes with car but mine somehow kena torn off dy like this...


Haiz... Label also can peel off one? Dunno how my previous owner handle it...


Btw, dun look down on this cheap mod...
For the first time in the history, I see QUALITY and ULTRA AFFORDABLE parts FOREIGNED MADE for PROTON...
What? This Proton label need to be Made in France? I really dun see the logic of it... And its only RM1.70!


Used WD-40 + Wax to remove it... Finally use fingers and cloth... After using nine cows two tigers punye power... This is the most I can remove...


The label... PW551144... Nice toto number again huh?


Not bad, two separate papers that holds the sticker sticky side. Make application on surface more convenient... Can peel and stick one side first then gradually pull another side... Great job on man ufacturing this part... I still can't believe this sticker is made in France...


So I just stick it lo...

 Originally was planning to stick somewhere else... But nothing beats the convenience of checking tyre pressure label over here... Ended up in the same position again...

No comments: