Thursday, December 29, 2011

Merry late christmas everyone!



On one fine night, I decided to speed towards KL... (Ya right)

Basically was maintaning speed about 100km/h and rev about 3000rpm to get to destination... Since i'm quite familiar with the roads at Sprint Highway, I just Sprint-ed.

Overtaken lots of cars since its like 11pm dy... It's either those car are fast and furious or turtle slow... Took hard corners like nothing...

Comparison towards waja? LOTS of difference:
1. Corners by this car feels like flipping away.
2. High-speed (Not really high) by this car feels like floating.
3. A lot of stones kena milo tin sound.
4. Wind noise is immense like waja travelling at 140-150km/h?

But keeping my throttle about 20cm/Hg punye pressure at high speed does let me realized some useful mods I had done on my car:
1. Insulflex-ed driver side door panel... Road noise is less on my door... I can feel that the other 3 doors are giving me more noise entering the cabin...
2. Insulflex-ed engine bay hood... Engine roar noise is much less and noticable...

I then reached my destination... 
 And while sitting at hotel lobby... I decided to pull out my notebook...
Start thinking how to wire my turbo timer...

But not important...
Merry christmas everyone!

No comments: