Monday, December 5, 2011

Mudguard additional pic...

Since some viewers might opt for installing mudguards for their Iswalas, I better post a close up pic for the rear mudguard...

I'm not using any generic mudguards like Sparco, West nor Ralli Art, but STOCK Proton Iswara mudguards... I give you example of generic mudguard... (Universal mudguard)

Front design (Take note of the position of screws)
It's drilled into the fender and the bodykit...

Back design

Those whatever brand names makes me feeling like my car is "rojak"... No insult... Just my personal feeling... Cause I prefer minimal appearance...

Pics are taken/referenced from neosaint99

(OK, the stock mudguards design are kinda better cause makes my car looks more "stocky"... The "Proton" word is embossed on the rear mudguard, like old sagas and iswaras, which I really like it...)
I gave the mudguards a touch of specialty... Aluminium brown colour on all my mudguards...

Front mudguard... Notice the screws position...
The old iswara type mudguard can perfectly fit into my iswara...
Just need to get the correct screw loh...

The holes for screwing... Once more screw hole is too deep inside the wheels... Can't get a pic of it... But you can see it in bright daylight... It's mounted on a bracket and came as stock with this version of iswaras, just that cut cost so didn't add mudguard...


For the rear mudguards, the holes are totally out. So I got no choice but to drill two holes on my bumper for mounting... Then I used zinc bracket and zip ties to hold the mudguard on the other side.
Btw the holes for the zip ties and zinc bracket are already there. No more drilling needed...


Lets create some suspense... Next post will be about...
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....
Before... Hehehehe...
Yup, exterior mod temporarily halted due to limiting budget...
Let's go to the engine... I mean engine bay...(This is going to be dad-gum more expensive then exterior)
I'm BROKE now...

So see how I spent my last few cents on my next post...

No comments: