Thursday, December 22, 2011

Sudah sampai service...


But I already serviced at 27000+ km... So not important dy la...
Let you buy toto...

30000km servicing is done at Proton service centre Puchong.
It's a long wait although I called up for appointment dy.
Sent car at 955am and got car at 1230pm.
Basically just change Petronas semi-synthethic engine oil, oil filter, oil plug gasket or something...
Then ask them to check air-con tensioner bearing...

Air con tension bearing they just lubricate and say no problem...
It was raining when I receive the car... Total bill up to RM177... Waliao-eh expensive.

I drove and before exit highway... "eeh-eeh-eeeh" is heard when I rev more than 2ooorpm...

Apala air-con beaing no problem... So until today still "eeh-eeh-eeh" inside the car...

No comments: