Monday, December 5, 2011

Heavy DRL mod...

Since the DRL only cost RM9.90 per pair...
I added a switch into both of them and they become a switchable light!
I used both of them as extra boot light.

 No changes in front... Didn't even bother to silicon it unless your boot is soaking wet...


Switch at the back of DRL


DRL on pointing downwards towards boot area


DRL pointing out of boot, basically pointing towards people...
I think it's pretty useful in emergency cases...

Broad daylight of course not much difference... Only enough to raise people's attention by a little... Let's see how it performs in the night...

Only boot lamp on...


Boot lamp and DRL on...

Noticed the difference?
Why look like pasar malam jual barang punye car... lol...
I even hold the DRL with only a pair of bolts and nuts... I hand screwed them without any tools...
So in case of emergency I can just unscrew the DRL by hand and perhaps raise some attention when on the roadside? Or I can even use it to brighten an area for tyre change...
Now finding tools and stuffs at boot is so much easier... Just flick the switch on and everything is in view...

No comments: